Rose Quartz Stones come from the Egyption culture. It is known as the Love Stone for its powerful vibrations to heal the heart from sentiments of lost love, anger, resentment and jealousy.
Rose Quartz is believed to also lower stress, raise self-esteem, restore confidence and balance emotions.
Rose quartz its the ultimate beauty crystal, known as the Crystal of Venus, the goddess of love and beauty.
Rose Quartz – The Love Stone:
- Rose quartz facial rollers are also good for the heart and circulation, bringing oxygen to skin which improves tone, luster and glow.
- Rose quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels, while delivering inner healing and clear complexity. This ’emotional healer’ can be used to reduce and release impurities and stress in the skin.
- Its best for detoxing, lifting, and softening fine lines and wrinkles, alongside draining toxins and negativity.
- The energy emitted from the stone is linked to the heart chakra and is thought to enhance feelings of unconditional love and compassion.
- Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen.
- It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells plus heals and rejuvenates.
Benefits of Rolling
- Reduction of under-eye puffiness & dark circle
- Tones up facial muscles
- Stimulates detoxification by lymphatic drainage
- Aids the absorption of your skin care products
- Improves feeling firmer, smoother skin
- Improves appearance of clearer skin
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- The Rose Quartz roller can also tighten pores since the stone remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin
HOW TO USE:
- Apply your favorite moisturiser, oil or serum.
- Starting with your chin, and then moving onto your cheeks and forehead, work from the center of your face, rolling gently outward and upward. Then make sweeping rolls from the center of your chin toward your collarbones, working outwards to the sides of your neck.
- From the center of your neck, roll outward and upward, working up to every section of your face.
- TIP: We recommend putting your roller or wand in the fridge and freezer to keep it super cold—this is the ultimate trick for maximum de-puffing in the morning!
HOW DO I CLEAN AND STORE MY CRYSTAL SKIN ROLLER?
- After each use, wipe it down with a clean cloth or wipe. Your crystal roller can be deep-cleaned with warm water and soap the way other beauty tools are cleaned. Make sure to pat it dry after cleaning to avoid rusting the metal.
- If you’re looking for a more spiritual clean, clean the roller with salt by either washing it with salt water or leaving it in a dry bowl of salt overnight.
- Salt is considered cleansing and will help to draw negative energies out of the tool so they don’t transfer back to your skin.
- Most crystal experts also advise leaving the crystal in the moonlight for the night to recharge its energy.